AS OF APRIL 1, 2021
The UPGRADE & SAVE - CONNECTICUT Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program offers Connecticut homeowners up to
when they install new, higher-efficiency oil-fired furnaces or boilers or a new aboveground oil storage tank.
- $1,000: New Oil-fired water boiler with an AFUE of 86% or more
- $650: New Oil-fired furnace or boiler with an AFUE of 90% or more
- $300: New Oil-fired furnace with an AFUE of 83% or more
- $300: New aboveground double wall/safety heating oil tank
- $150: New aboveground single wall heating oil tank
- Program runs from April 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021
Contact your local Oilheat dealer and ask about the
Upgrade and Save Connecticut Rebate Program
*Funds are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis.
*Max Rebate on Select Types of Equipment
*Limit of 2 Rebates Per Household